A Review of Motion Trend Men’s RFID Wallet
When I started working in the corporate world, I realized that my sports wallet was not going to be suitable for the kind of environment I had entered. I had to wear a tie 90% of the time now, so there was no way a red-lined zipper wallet was going to make people take me seriously. Needless to say, this essentially forced me to think about my “aesthetic.” I need a more professional-looking wallet, and what better route to take but a leather billfold wallet?
The Motion Trend Men’s RFID Wallet. According to them, this wallet is:
- Equipped with RFID blocker in its special lining to protect your personal information from electronic theft.
- Made with 100% high-quality top grain leather.
- Beautifully crafted and sewn together.
- Stylish bifold design with spacious card slots, non-stick window, and compartments.
- Functional and stylish at the same time.
- Available in different classic colors and minimalistic design.
The wallet is sleek and plain, just everything you would expect from a genuine leather wallet.
The material of this wallet feels soft and flexible enough to be folded in all directions without creasing. It’s lightweight and you’ll feel comfortable carrying it around all day.
The slots are all just the right size. The window on the ID flap is large and it shows all the information on the ID.
Pros of Motion Trend Men’s RFID Wallet
- Perfect style for a professional setting, and all other settings too.
- Smooth, soft and high-quality material.
- Flexible and no creasing.
- Lightweight and comfortable to carry.
- Doesn’t bulk up when it’s full.
- Large enough to carry everything you need – cards, IDs, bills.
- The bills don’t get scrunched up in the compartment.
- Has enough slots for cards.
- The RFID blocker feature doesn’t work, according to reviews.
If you want a wallet that performs all the basic functions of a wallet and don’t care for all these fancy features, the Motion Trend Men’s RFID Wallet is a good option. It fits all bills, cards, and other basic necessities without ruining them because it’s large enough, and it doesn’t become too bulky to put in your pocket.