Mt. Everest Trifold Review, an Impressive Behemoth
When you look at the Mt. Everest RFID Blocking Trifold Bifold Men’s Leather Wallet, the first word that probably comes to mind is sturdy. As opposed to most RFID-blocking wallets, this accessory comes with a lot of surface area, both on the outside and the inside. In addition, it has a hybrid capacity design, which means that you can use it to store literally every credit card and piece of private paper you’ve ever had. In contrast, the bifold features make the wallet smaller, but also thinner.
That kind of versatility is rare in wallets. The Mt. Everest RFID Blocking wallet otherwise brings most expected features to the table, starting with its genuine leather design, which is very important to most people. It is not just about the feel and smell of the real, impeccable leather, but also its quality.
The top-notch leather is more elastic and less prone to tears. In addition, it holds the stitching more comfortably, probably for far longer.Then, you have the visual quality which is once again hard to match with artificial, or even real, but sub-par leather.
Pros of Mt. Everest Trifold
- Hybrid Extra Capacity: Because the Mt. Everest can be either a bifold or a trifold, it is one of the more versatile RFID- blocking wallets on the market. Depending on how many cards you have, and what other private papers you want to have on you, the Mt. Everest can provide you with the necessary space. At its absolute maximum, it has a total of 18 pockets, including 11 slots for as many cards and two sizable cash compartments, not to mention the four oversized pockets.
- Great Gift: The Mt. Everest can be a great gift for your male family members or friends, and for more than one reason. Yes, the design and the practicality help, but the company has come up with an excellent idea, making the wallet available in a special gift edition. Whether we are talking about Christmas, a birthday or another occasion, you can surprise your family members with this wallet in a gift box.
- Premium Finish Leather: most RFID-blocking wallets come in genuine leather, but very few can match the quality of the Mt. Everest Trifold. It is called Napa PebbleGrain Leather, which is a dyed material excellent for fine clothing, accessories, and furniture.
- RFID-Blocking: The Mt. Everest comes with standard RFID-blocking, and stops most outside radio signals in a wide frequency range. Since the wallet is advertised almost entirely for this feature, we can safely say that it withstands any scrutiny. The method works and is effective against the vast majority of attacks of that nature.
- A little too thick: While it is true that these wallets weren’t advertised as the thinnest ones in history, those expecting a sizable, maybe even a little bulky wallet, will probably be surprised at the sheer size of this beast, especially in all of its trifold glory. Simply put, the wallet is too big for some people, and there is nothing they can do to comfortably use this product.
- The Trifold Method is Not Perfect: The trifold-use is an excellent idea, but it has potential downfalls. Some customers reported that the twofold function is a lot better for them, more practical,as they can easily remember where and what cards they put in which of the that many spots.
The Mt. Everest Trifold – or bifold, depending on what you want – is a unique wallet, because it offers something creative. It allows customers to choose what kind of accessory they want. If they wish, they can store up to 11 cards, and the additional cash compartments and ID-windows are super convenient.
This wallet also includesfour oversized pockets behind the card slots, when you open it up as a trifold. At its biggest, the Mt. Everest is quite possibly the most spacious RFID-blocking wallet on the market.
Another aspect we have to mention again is the premium quality leather they have used during the manufacturing process. Napa pebble grain doesn’t just sound good, it really is good, and the undeniable smell of high-quality leather just reinforces that notion. Overall, the Mt. Everest trifold is an excellent choice for those who want a little leisure activity.